The Beauty of Cancer Foundation, Inc. is dedicated to bringing over the top life experiences to cancer survivors. So why not start the year off big. We will give away 52 makeovers to men in women cancer survivors. A new fresh face for each week of the year. Each week, one makeover will be featured on all Beauty of Cancer social media sites as well as sites of our prospective partners. Winners will be chosen from survivors who have been nominated. You may nominate yourself.
To enter the contest
- Email a note to email@example.com with Makeover Monday in the subject line ,stating in 500 words or less why the survivor should have a makeover.
- The note should include the survivor’s name, address, phone number, email address, type of cancer, gender, age, the type of treatment had or currently receiving, and T-shirt size . Please include a current picture.
- Contestants must be a cancer survivor.
- Must be able to come to the Atlanta area for the makeover.
- Winner agrees to be photographed and/or taped for public relations and marketing purposes.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Must sign a release prior to receiving makeover.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither The Beauty of Cancer, The Beauty of Cancer Foundation, Inc., Dr. Tonya Echols Cole, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
Winners will be selecteded by a committee of Beauty of Cancer Foundation board members. Chances of winning dependent on the number of entries received. Contest runs from December 28, 2016 through February 15, 2017. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on February 28, 2017. A complete list of winners will be posted on March 15, 2017 on all Beauty of Cancer media sites. Winners will be notified via email or phone call once selected. Winners must respond to the notification within 15 days or prize will be forfeited .